Copenhagen Summer School in Phenomenology and Philosophy of Mind
Place: University of Copenhagen, Njalsgade 134 (entrance from Emil Holms Kanal 2) Aud. 22.0.11, Copenhagen
Time: 10-14 August 2020
The Summer School will provide essential insights into central themes within the philosophy of mind, viewed from a phenomenological perspective. It will consist of a mixture of keynote lectures, PhD presentations and seminars (32 hours total), aimed at advanced MA students and PhD students. Post Docs are also encouraged to apply.
- Anita Avramides, University of Oxford, UK
- Sebastian Luft, Marquette University, USA
- Samantha Matherne, Harvard University, UK
- Søren Overgaard, University of Copenhagen
- Dan Zahavi, University of Copenhagen & University of Oxford
ECTS: Participation in the Summer School gives 2,5 ECTS points, 4,0 if you give a talk. The PhD school at the Faculty of Humanities will provide participants with diplomas on the condition that they are present at least 80% of the time and fill in an evaluation form the last day of the summer school.
Registration will open in February 2020.