Copenhagen Summer School in Phenomenology and Philosophy of Mind
Center for Subjectivity Research, University of Copenhagen
8-12 August 2011
This summer school is an initiative of the Nordic Society for Phenomenology. The course will provide essential insights into central themes within the philosophy of mind, viewed from a phenomenological perspective.
Topics include: transcendental philosophy, intentionality, perception, empathy, and the enactive mind.
The course will consist of a mixture of lectures and seminars (25 hours total), aimed at advanced MA students and PhD students.
- Prof. Jocelyn Benoist (Sorbonne, Paris)
- Prof. Shaun Gallagher (Memphis)
- Prof. Camilla Serck-Hanssen (Oslo)
- Prof. Dan Zahavi (Copenhagen)
- Dr. Søren Overgaard (Copenhagen)