Transcendental Philosophy and its Transformations
Heidegger and Nishida's critical engagements with transcendental philosophy in the late 1920s
Yuko Ishihara defends her PhD thesis.
- Professor Dan Zahavi, Chairman (University of Copenhagen)
- Professor Bret W. Davis (Loyola University Maryland)
- Associate Professor Charlotta Weigelt (Södertörn University)
Moderator of defence
- Associate Professor Leo Catana (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis will be available for consultation before the defence at the following three places
- At the Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities
- In Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond)
- At Department of Media, Cognition and Communication, Karen Blixens Vej 4, 2300 Copenhagen S.